[council]

[council] NC conference call 4 April

If I am unable to participate in the call, please give my proxy to J. Scott
if he is on the call, and second to Laurence.

Thank you and wishing you all a very happy and healthy holiday.
Regards,
Ellen

Ellen B. Shankman, Adv.
Partner, Trademark Group
EITAN, PEARL, LATZER & COHEN-ZEDEK
Telephone +972-9-9709026
Fax +972-9-9709001
Email - shankmane@technologylaw.co.il
Please visit our Resource and Research center at:
www.technoLAWgy.com

entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received
computer.