[council]

Re: [council] ToR for DNSO response to "Case for Reform"

To Names Council members,

In line with the spirit of Framework - Alternative solution, I think, the
phrase of [inclusion of half of "At Large" members] should be added to
Subject areas/Board composition.

This is based on the present Bylaw and has been repeatedly confirmed at
all ICANN meetings. Moreover, in last Accra meeting, Board also admitted
the importance of at large members. The present pharase of "inclusion of
government nominee as surrogate for at-large" is quite new and strange
idea and it doesn't have any relation with the notion of at large
member. Therefore, these two topics are separate and different each
other. I think that there is no reason to leave out this yet.

Regards,

Chun Eung Hwi