[council]

[council] gTLD REGISTRY and GA

Further to the request from the gTLD constituency and further to discussion with the GA chair, I propose the following:

1. The NC agrees the gTLD Registry may appoint up to two proxies as speaking but non-voting observers on the March 22 call. These proxies may be non NC members but must be members of the gTLD constituency. In line with usual procedures, should there be a vote the constituency will need to exercise this via its own NC member or by giving proxies to another NC member.

2. The NC agrees for the series of special NC calls on reform ending May 14 to allow both the GA chair and alternate GA chair as speaking but non-voting observers.

Please let me know if you wish to object to these two proposals.

Philip