From: philip.sheppard@aim.be [mailto:philip.sheppard@aim.be]
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 6:04 AM
To: council@dnso.org
Subject: [council] Special NC meetings

Further to the Council agreement to respond to the Case for Reform as a body
please take note of the following revised schedule of NC meetings between
now and the ICANN deadline of May 15.

Time of day will be the usual time - 15:00 Paris , 14:00 UTC.
Friday March 22
Thursday April 4
Thursday April 18
Thursday May 2
Tuesday May 14 (note change).

I intend to send a proposed framework for discussion shortly.

Philip Sheppard
NC Chair