[council]

[council] Nomination for NC Chair

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to nominate Cary Karp for Chairman of the Names Council.  Cary has been active in the ICANN
for many years and is a well respected and knowledgeable member of this Council.

The gTLD Registry Constituency continues to believe in the importance of Chair rotation each 12 month period
as a means of balancing the representation of views within the global internet community.  We believe Cary has
the skills and character to well manage this representation, as well as the knowledge and dedication
to ensure continuity in the important business before the Council.

I appreciate your time in considering this nomination.

Best Regards

Richard Tindal