[council]

[council] Ghana timetabling

Stuart,
the NC joined by Alexander from the GA, discussed your proposal yesterday 5feb 14) to schedule in a special session on the higher-layer system during the DNSO day in Ghana.

There was agreement to do so and interest in the issue. We were also wrestling with integrating as much as possible other information sessions for DNSO constituencies with the GA session bearing in mind the constraints of the external speakers involved in those sessions. We are pleased to say we reached agreement between the GA and NC for the day as below:

Tuesday, 12 March 2002
   *General assembly of the DNSO - 08.30 to 11:00
   - session on Waiting list and Deletes (joint organisation GA, NC, ICANN)
   - sessions on dot org, ALSC (organisation GA)
  * Special presentation:  "Higher-Layer Naming Systems: Keywords and
    Other Non-DNS Identifiers- 11:00 to 13:30/14.00 (as needed)
  * Names Council 15:00 to 18:00

* Governmental Advisory Committee - all day

Philip Sheppard
NC Chair