[council]

RE: [council] Names Council meeting

Hello All,

I also plan to fully participate in the NC conference call.

If for any reason I have problems connecting to the call (it will be 1am to
3am in Melbourne, Australia), I delegate my proxy as a registrar
representative to Ken Stubbs, and in his absence to Phillipp Grabensee.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin
Melbourne, Australia