[council]

Re: [council] RC REPS

Erica,
thank you so much for your support and effort over the past several years.It has been a pleasure getting to know you and working with you. While Im sure Bruce is a very able replacement...you will be missed by me and many others. I do hope you will stay involved in the ICANN experiment in some active capacity
sincerely
Jonathan

Erica Roberts wrote:

As most of you will be aware, I will shortly be retiring from the NC.  I expect to be replaced by Bruce Tonkin (also from Melbourne IT) as the RC rep for the Asia Pacifica area early in the new year.  I know that - from both from a policy and technical perspective - Bruce  will provide a new and valuable contribution to the NC.I have greatly enjoyed my experience on the NC and have learned much from you all.  While the NC faces significant challenges, it also represents a unique collection of skills and experience.   I will watch with interest future progress and wish you all the best for the future.I am going to take a few months off now to recover from my recent injury and enjoy the delights of Kettering - and Tasmania more generally.    I'm now accepting invitations to go sailing etc in between building a new house:-). Good luck to all and happy new year! erica