[council]

[council] Internal Matters and NC's responsibility

Fellow councillors,

Firstly, as one of NCDNHC AdCom member, I do
feel sorry for and responsible for drawing your attentions
to NCDNHC's parts of arguments.

As Louis explained, first of all, this should not have
been brought to the Names Council for the discussion.

Secondly, I want to ask you to join encouraging Milton
to continue his enormosuly challenging task with unseen
deadline under supports from fellow NC members who
requested Milton to lead this ORG task force as a chair.

As it was indicated Milton has been devoting even his
holidays to .ORG task force so as to build a consensus,
which is not a easy job at all.

Thirdly, Vany, can I get your generous understanding
and agreement as one of AdCom member that we,
NCDNHC AdCom members go back to our own
constituency to solve this internal matter before we
come to NC?

Taking this opportunity, I want to inform that NCDNHC has
been trying to achieve a consensus despite its cultural and
geographical diversities and to secure the equal voices
among the members, which is not easy at all. i.e. at least
30 members from each region, very even structure.

Lastly, I would like to ask NC to ponder over the updated
.ORG task force's draft version 5.2 before NC teleconference
on Jan 17.

Thank you for your cooperation in advance,

YJ