[council]

[council] Crocker as spokesperson for NCDNHC??? ;-)

It's unfortunate, but typical of David Crocker,
to attempt to undermine a consensus by
misrepresentation.

For the record:
* David Crocker is not even a paid-up member of
the constituency, and his reputation as an
abusive outside agitator causes many on our list to
filter him, which is one reason why his posts
are never replied to. I would expect you to
pay as much attention to this post as you
would to one from Jeff Williams.

* The NCDNHC has expressed solid support for
the principles underlying the current agreement.
We are probably the only constituency that has
had a vote on this, and it was passed in MdR
overwhelmingly.