[council]

[council] RC REPS

As most of you will be aware, I will shortly be retiring from the NC.  I expect to be replaced by Bruce Tonkin (also from Melbourne IT) as the RC rep for the Asia Pacifica area early in the new year.  I know that - from both from a policy and technical perspective - Bruce  will provide a new and valuable contribution to the NC.
I have greatly enjoyed my experience on the NC and have learned much from you all.  While the NC faces significant challenges, it also represents a unique collection of skills and experience.   I will watch with interest future progress and wish you all the best for the future.
I am going to take a few months off now to recover from my recent injury and enjoy the delights of Kettering - and Tasmania more generally.    I'm now accepting invitations to go sailing etc in between building a new house:-).

Good luck to all and happy new year!

erica