[council]

[council] Restructuring the DNSO

Mr. Sheppard,

The membership of the General Assembly seeks the representation that must
accompany participation.  We have tendered a proposal to restructure the DNSO
that we wish to have discussed in an open working group so that a consensus
may emerge that reflects the will of the entirety of the membership of the
DNSO.  This is an internal DNSO matter that should be discussed by every DNSO
participant, not just by seven members out of a thousand that are also
engaged in discussing other matters.

Will the Council agree to such open discussions, or must we take this matter
directly to the ICANN Board?