[council]

[council] Restructuring the DNSO

Dear members of the Names Council:

As you are all well aware, the General Assembly has repeatedly expressed its
dissatisfaction with the current state of the DNSO.  We seek discussions with
the Council leading to the creation of a bicameral body wherein the General
Assembly will be on equal footing with the Council.  It is our desire to have
these discussions conducted on an open working group basis so that all
comments may readily be heard and so that consensus from the group dynamic
may emerge.

Will the Council agree to such open discussions, or must we take this matter
directly to the ICANN Board?