[council]

Re: [council] Etiquette

Fellow councillors:
I don't condone Danny's language and particularly his personalization
of the issue by attacking Grant. It would be wise, however, to
recognize the frustration that underlies such tactics, and to ask
whether such frustration is justified.

The DNSO Review Report really has done nothing to address
the issues of (mis)representation that are the root cause of many
people's disillusionment; that is why I entered a dissent and
ultimately voted against the report.

Danny, your methods of challenging this are clearly
ineffective (not that mine have been any more effective)
and I would urge you to either give up on the DNSO or
to find more effective tactics.

--MM