From: Philip Sheppard [mailto:philip.sheppard@aim.be]
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 9:59 AM
To: NC (list)
Subject: IP representatives

We welcome to the Names Council Laurence Djolakian.  Laurence is French, a lawyer with the Motion Picture Association (an IPC member) based in Brussels and has been an active participant in IPC and ICANN activities.

Laurence replaces Axel who has resigned.  Axel thank you so much for your contributions to the NC. We will miss your insight, your enthusiasm and your ability to find the best cocktail bar in any town.

Philip