[council]

[council] New Chairman of gTLD Registry Constituency

Dear Names Council Colleagues,

Please be advised that, in accordance with its By Laws, the gTLD Registry
Constituency recently elected a new Chairperson.  The new Chair is Jeffrey
J. Neuman (Jeff.Neuman@NeuLevel.biz).  Jeff is a member of the Constituency
via his employment with NeuStar where he is the Director of Policy and IP
Law.

The outgoing Chair is Chuck Gomes.  I'd like to take this opportunity, on
behalf of the Constituency, to congratulate and thank Chuck. I think many
Council Members would agree with me that Chuck has done as superb job.  We
would like to thank him for his many efforts.

Jeff's term will be one year.  He commenced duties this week.

Best Regards

Richard Tindal
gTLD Registry Constituency