[council]

[council] TF Transfers

Joanna,
Marilyn Cade, chair of the NC task force on transfers, has passed on to me as NC Chair,  a request from Danny Younger for your participation in the task force as a representative of the registrant community but not as a representative of the GA.

Typically, the working practice of task forces is that they comprise one rep from each Constituency and an optional rep from the GA. They do work to help formulate a recommendation to the NC. In this work the TF themselves may consult experts and interested parties.

Before taking this further could you let me know the basis for your qualification as a representative of the registrant community ? In this it would be helpful to know the means of outreach to other registrants, how this is different to the nature of representation in the GA and how this is differentiated against the opinions currently available to the task force from its membership.

Many thanks.

Philip Sheppard
NC Chair