[council]

RE: [council] Nominees to NC task forces

Our nominee, Mark Bohanaon, is in compliance with these rules.

-----Original Message-----
From: philip.sheppard@aim.be [mailto:philip.sheppard@aim.be]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 1:16 PM
To: council@dnso.org
Subject: [council] Nominees to NC task forces

Two Nc members have asked me to clarify the agreed NC procedures for
nominees  to NC task forces.

Our procedures say:
3.3 Composition of committees and task forces

Both type-b committees and type-c task forces may comprise NC members and/or
nominees from outside of the NC provided that:

a) the nominee is nominated by a member of the NC and be a member of the
nominees&#8217; constituency or, where there is GA involvement, be nominated
by the chair of the GA and be a member of the GA

b) a constituency nominee has the support of the three NC members of the
constituency.

In reviewing recent non NC nominees to task forces I would like to ask for
confirmation of compliance for the following from the Constituencies
mentioned.

TF Structure
IPC - Mark Bonahan
ccTLD - Peter Dengate-Thrush