[council]

[council] Invitation to reception for Senior Vice-Minister Kenji Kosaka

Dear colleague:

I am pleased to inform you that our welcoming keynote speaker on
Tuesday morning will be Senior Vice-Minister Kosaka of Japan's
Ministry for Public Management, Home Affairs, Posts and
Telecommunications. He will speak on: "A Secure and Stable Internet:
No Time To Wait".

There will be a special reception to welcome Senior Vice-Minister
Kosaka on Monday, November 12, 5:00-6:00 pm in the Peninsular Room of
the Marriott Hotel. I would like to invite each of you to attend that
reception. Please could you let Diane Schoeder or me know if you will
be able to attend.

I do hope you will be able to join us.

Stuart
--