From: tony.ar.holmes@bt.com [mailto:tony.ar.holmes@bt.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 3:30 AM
To: council@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [council] NC in LA

Phillip
Having watched the replies coming back and noting the GA meeting takes place
at 20.00 on Monday the 19th, I wonder if there's scope to try and arrange
the NC dinner for Tuesday?
It currently seems some people have problems with both the proposed dates.

Although I indicated I would be able to make Monday I will now attend the
GA.
Tony