[council]

[council] Security Issues....

As requested .... following yesterday's conf call and the reference to
security issues...

It may be helpful for members of the Names Council to take a brief look
at a British Standard I was involved in drafting concerning Security
Issues in the Digital Age a few years back.  It has since been adopted
as ISO 17799.

There is an evaluation copy of the Standard on the site and it is a
large file so don't download over a modem link!!

I've asked one of my guys to make it available on the web at
http://www.securityissues.ac

Best

Paul