[council]

[council] Names Council resolution - reservation of geographical names

Vint and Stuart,
at a meeting of the Names Council yesterday 11 October 2001, we passed a resolution relevant to the recent communique from the Government Advisory Council relating to geographical names. The resolution calls for Board action.

The attached resolution was passed with an affirmative vote of all present (19) with one abstention.

I would be grateful, in due course, for the Board's reaction to this.

Philip Sheppard
Names Council Chair

resolution geographical names.doc