[council]

[council] Travels

Dear Phil:

I trust that you and everyone involved with the Names Council and the
DNSO have either been able to reach home safely or are safely staying
put en route pending some return to airline normalcy.

I have received no reports of any attendee at the Montevideo
conference  -- or any of their families -- being directly victimized
by yesterday's horrific events, but I do want to be sure that
everyone is safe and sound.

I have received unconfirmed reports, however, that very sadly there
may have been some employees of one or more registrars who were
trapped in the collapse of the World Trade Center. I hope, of course,
this is not the case, but if so we can only pray for them and their
families.

Please pass on my thanks to everyone in the Names Council and the
DNSO community who participated in the conference and my wishes that
their travels home have been or will be safely completed.

Stuart

--

Stuart Lynn