[council]

[council] Request to add agenda item under AOB

  • To: <council@dnso.org>
  • Subject: [council] Request to add agenda item under AOB
  • From: "Peter de Blanc" <pdeblanc@usvi.net>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 11:59:26 -0800
  • Sender: owner-council@dnso.org

Fellow council members:

There has been quite a lot of comment on various lists about the
composition  of the UDRP group.

Also, about the fact that it is now closed.

While I have no personal comments about the composition, I woulod
suggest that we "OPEN" the group to a few additional members, assuming,
of course that anyone comes forward.

Specifically, I would move a motion to re-open the group, say for a
period of two weeks.

No work in process would stop.

Doing this would effectively stop the noise on the lists, and allow for
more "grographic diversity" if appropriate candidates come forward.

Peter de Blanc