[council]

[tor-udrp] Re: [council] UDRP Review Task Force Selected

Elisabeth:
If you accepted the ToR and not the outcome, you are contradicting
yourself. Most of the "mathematics" are determined by the structure
of the committee.

E.g., each Dispute Resolution Service Provider gets to add two people to
the panel: three of the 4 are in North America, one is in Europe, none are
in AP or AF.

The constituencies chose their own representatives. We as a TF
had nothing to do with the selection of Froomkin, Palage, Evans,
or Neuman. Only the ccTLDs gave us a choice of regions, and
in that case we chose Africa. It was the ONLY nominee from
that region.

The results were, I think, predictable given the way the ToR
described how the TF would be selected.

--MM