[council]

[council] UDRP Review Task Force motion

Milton, I have checked with Philip and he indicated that if you could draft
a motion to remove the current provision in the UDRP Review Terms of
Reference excluding members of the small drafting committee that created the
initial UDRP Policy and it is seconded, we might be able to resolve this
issue by email rather than use up time in our conference call.    If you
agree with this approach, can you draft and send out such a motion to the
NC?

Caroline G. Chicoine
Thompson Coburn LLP
One Firstar Plaza