[council]

RE: [council] Voting schedule

Caroline,

We left the voting dates open, and we have time until our next
telecon scheduled on August 16th to think about it, there is no
emergency.

As I already explained, during the vote for the ICANN Board
director, all means will be in place to help the NC Members.
Both proxies and vote by telephone are part to procedure,
and will be awailable.

The call for nomination closes on 7th August, I encourage you
to consider and to nominate candidates.

Elisabeth