[council]

[council] Results of vote for amendment to the NC Rules of Procedure

[ cf. http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20010711.NCprocedures-amendment-vote.html ]

ICANN/DNSO

  Result of vote of the Names Council for amendment to the current NC Rules
                                of Procedure

DNSO Secretariat

Re: vote06 by the Names Council

  1. This vote was about the amendment to the current NC Rules of Procedure,
     as published in:
     http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20010220.NCprocedures-v2.0.html

     Proposal to replace the Section 3 by the amended text as published in:
     http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20010706.NCprocedures-amendment.html

  2. The time for this NC vote was:

          Starting Friday, 06 July 2001, 16:30 Paris time (14:30 UTC)
          Ending Tuesday, 10 July 2001, 23:59 your local time
          or when all 21 ballots from the NC has been received, whatever
          occurs first.

          Results to be published no later than 11 July 2001, 22:00 UTC.

  3. The final result is:

          The amendment is adopted by 15 in favour, 1 against, 0 abstain.

          Five (5) persons did not cast vote.

  4. The details of vote follow:

     Ballot sent with       3 choices
                b06:[ ] I accept the proposed amendment
                b06:[ ] I do not accept the proposed amendment
                b06:[ ] I abstain

     Electorate of      21 persons, casting one vote each
     Ballots received from      16 persons (sorted by arrival time)
                Paul Kane
                Philip Sheppard
                Elisabeth Porteneuve
                Ken Stubbs
                Peter de Blanc
                Grant Forsyth
                Antonio Harris
                Caroline Chicoine
                Tony Holmes
                Richard Tindal
                Roger Cochetti
                Cary Karp
                Guillermo Carey
                Nilda Vany Martinez Grajales
                Oscar Alejandro Robles Garay
                Axel Aus der Muhlen

     The "x" outside of square brackets [ ] in K41adZ was fixed for
     results calculation.

     Casted votes (sorted by personal code)
                b06:K1553Z casted  1 votes
                b06:K26b4Z casted  1 votes
                b06:K30dbZ casted  1 votes
                b06:K323fZ casted  1 votes
                b06:K41adZ casted  1 votes
                b06:K5dc0Z casted  1 votes
                b06:K5effZ casted  1 votes
                b06:K72daZ casted  1 votes
                b06:K8b94Z casted  1 votes
                b06:KbcbbZ casted  1 votes
                b06:Kcef4Z casted  1 votes
                b06:Kdb3eZ casted  1 votes
                b06:Ke134Z casted  1 votes
                b06:Ke554Z casted  1 votes
                b06:Kece5Z casted  1 votes
                b06:Kf8bbZ casted  1 votes

     Nb of casted votes      16
     Vote results, full list:
     (sorted by number of votes received, lowest first, alphabetical)
                 0 I abstain
                 1 I do not accept the proposed amendment
                15 I accept the proposed amendment

     Public results (sorted by personal code)
      b06:K1553Z:[X] I accept the proposed amendment
      b06:K26b4Z:[x ] I accept the proposed amendment
      b06:K30dbZ:[x] I accept the proposed amendment
      b06:K323fZ:[x] I accept the proposed amendment
      b06:K41adZ:[x] I accept the proposed amendment
      b06:K5dc0Z:[X] I do not accept the proposed amendment
      b06:K5effZ:[X] I accept the proposed amendment
      b06:K72daZ:[x ] I accept the proposed amendment
      b06:K8b94Z:[X] I accept the proposed amendment
      b06:KbcbbZ:[x] I accept the proposed amendment
      b06:Kcef4Z:[X] I accept the proposed amendment
      b06:Kdb3eZ:[X] I accept the proposed amendment
      b06:Ke134Z:[ x] I accept the proposed amendment
      b06:Ke554Z:[x] I accept the proposed amendment
      b06:Kece5Z:[X] I accept the proposed amendment
      b06:Kf8bbZ:[x ] I accept the proposed amendment

  5. The full record of votes:

     Sixteen (16) messages recorded in the indexed file, from msg00000 to
     msg0015.

          http://www.dnso.org/votes/vote06/Arc00/

     The "x" outside of square brackets [ ] in K41adZ was fixed for results
     calculation.

                   Information from:  © DNSO Secretariat