[council]

Re: [council] VOTE on rules for non-members

Caroline,
the fact the proposed UDRP task force differs from the draft guidelines is
to my mind quite consistent.

The rules are guidelines for typical groups. I have used that phrase in
them.

Where a need arises and we form something different that is fine.
Flexibility is important. I regard the UDRP group as a specifc proposal that
the NC has agreed to. Such specific needs are best not addressed in general
guidelines.

Philip