[council]

[council] RE-SENDING ATTACHMENTS ON DNSO FUND-RAISING EFFORT

I understand that many recipients could not open the files that I sent
around last week describing in greater detail the purpose of the current
DNSO fund-raising campaign, so I am re-sending them.

It is important that every member of each Constituency contribute as much as
they can to this effort to raise funds for professional staff support for
the DNSO and I ask that you continue to work with your colleagues in your
Constituency to solicit donations, of whatever size.

Thanks,

Roger Cochetti
Chair
Budget Committee

 <<Request for Sponsors 29 June 2001.doc>>  <<Job Description DNSO
Secretariat Final 19 Oct 00.doc>>