[council]

Re: [council] ICANN Announcement 21 June 2001

Theresa,

It was surprise!

Hoping your experience with NC will be helpful in your career,
I wish you could deal with international ccTLD issues reflecting
local communities' voices.

Understanding it is tough task for us to even define it just as
it is very difficult to define "global Internet community" in general
which made us suffering in At-large process.

Congratulating you on your challenging position,
I hope you enjoy your exposures to more diverse communities
from Western and Eastern Europe, Latin America, Africa, Asia
Pacific and Arab.

YJ

> Ken, NC members...
>
> Thank you. I'd hoped to also get a message to the NC last night, but
e-mail
> problems last night prevailed... course of our professions I take it :-)..
>
> Due to this change in my professional capacity, I will of course be
> relinquishing my BC representation to the NC. I will be working with Grant
> and Philip to identify another candidate to take my place until elections
> occur, and to make the transition as smooth as possible.
>
> On a more personal note, I have very much enjoyed working with everyone on
> the NC! I look forward to working with all of you in my new capacity.
>
> With best wishes,
>
> Theresa

Ken