From: David Hernand [mailto:david@new.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 4:44 AM
To: 'Peter de Blanc'; mueller@syr.edu
Cc: steve@new.net; kerry@new.net
Subject: New.net Letter to Names Council

Peter and Professor Mueller:

Attached are pdf and Word versions of a letter to the Names Council and a
pdf version of a policy paper that is intended to be attached to our letter.
The policy paper is being released for public dissemination tonight.

Please let me know if you need either file in a different format and/or if
there are other means in which we should communicate our letter to the Names
Council.

Thanks.

DMH

David M. Hernand
CEO
New.net, Inc.
130 West Union Street
Pasadena, CA  91103
T: (626) 229-7808
F: (626) 229-7801

Get the Internet Address You Really Want

Letter to Names Council.pdf

Letter to Names Council (Final).doc

New.net Policy Paper.pdf