From: owner-council@dnso.org [mailto:owner-council@dnso.org]On Behalf Of
Erica Roberts
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2001 12:13 AM
To: council@dnso.org
Subject: [council] Fw: [ga] Suspension of Voting Rights

Given that the NC has written to ICANN requesting funding of $100k to
support DNSO activities, I am surprised by Peter's comment (below) that this
request has not been passed to the Budget committee.  Perhaps this is
something we should address at our next meeting and with ICANN staff and
Board members..

erica