[council]

[council] UDRP Task Force

Sorry for missing the April teleconference.  By the next teleconference, we
need to develop a draft tersmof refence for discussion/review by the NC so
we will have something final for Stockholm.

Currently, I have the following volunteers from the following
Constituencies:
Me-IP
YJ-NCDNH
Ken-Registrars
Oscar-ccTLD

Can someone from the folllowing Constituencies confrim BY THE END OF THE DAY
FRIIDAY whether they have someone who will be volunteering to participateon
this Task Force.
Business
ISP
gTLDs

While we take a volunteer after this date, we need to begin working on the
terms of reference..

As with the Intake Committee, I would like to see if we can get alot of our
work done by email.  Of course if we need a telephone conference before the
next NC meeting,