[council]

[council] TEXT NOW POSTED

Since the text of the revised VeriSign-ICANN agreements, and accompanying
appendices, are now posted (see
http://www.icann.org/announcements/icann-pr16apr01.htm ), we'd like to
repeat the offer we made in March to conduct a briefing on these agreements
for any DNSO Constituency interested in the details.  With adept scheduling,
I'm sure that we can get ICANN management to join any such briefing as well.
The agreements reflect the terms announced at the beginning of March, but
obviously add some details.

If any Constituency would like a briefing on these agreements, I'd ask that
they contact Miriam Sapiro of VeriSign (who can be reached at 202-973-6600
or at the above e-mail address).

Thanks.