[council]

[council] Bret Fausett and his work on audio archives

fellow council members

It is with deeprest appreciation that I would like to publicly acknowledge the work Bret Fausett has done in creating audio archives of the recent names council meetings.

I am most certain that all of you mutually share in appreciating his contributions to creation of a more public open environment for us to work within and i would like to formally request that his name be added to the regular participant list for future teleconferences so as to insure that he has unfettered access for the purpose of creating these audio archives.

I am also formally proposing that we subsidise his efforts (especially his long distance phone costs) I have asked Bret to provide the council with his long distance phone bills for charges incurred in monitoring and creating the archives. I propose to the council that we reimburse him for these incurred expenses and formally request that this proposal be made an agenda item for the next council meeting.

I would appreciate a second for this formal proposal

Ken Stubbs