[council]

[council] Re: (1) Report from Bret Fausett, WG-D, (2) Milton proxy

(1)
Bret Fausett document has been added in HTML format as an URL
in the NC agenda for 10 April (today) teleconference:
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20010409.NCbusiness-report.html

(2)
The Secretariat received proxy notification from Milton to YJP.
    > I may be unable to participate in this call. I had hoped
    > to be able to run out of an important meeting and use my
    > mobile phone. However, I cannot make international calls
    > on my mobile service. If I am unable to find an alternative,
    > please assign my proxy to YJ Park.

DNSO Secretariat