[council]

[council] GA chair

All,

Just an observation on the GA Chair.  Section VI-B Section 2(i) of the bylaws, referencing the NC, notes that the NC elects a chairman for the GA annually. Therefore, it's my sense the NC can decide to either elect just a Chair (i.e., no vice-chair), should there by discussion to this nature. (I know there was some concern on the GA lists about some conflicts of interest of the second nominee.) Wanted to mention the bylaw reference  in case it's helpful to the discussion as I can't be on the call tomorrow..

Theresa