[council]

Re: [council] NC meeting April 10 - telephone bridge

Members,

I'm still working on the details of the conference call tomorrow. It is
being organised and sponsored by one of my companies (www.bocatel.de, an
"accelerator"). We have reserved 23 ports for the NC members and upon
Elisabeth's request for

Roberto Gaetano
Harald T. Alvestrand
Louis Touton
Maca Jamin

plus 10 listen-only ports. I will send the details in the next 60 minutes
to Philip, Elisabeth and the secretariat for them to distribute as appropriate.

Best regards,
Michael