[council]

RE: [council] gTLD CONSTITUENCY

Milton,

I have to object to the criteria for membership in the gTLD Constituency,
as you set up below. It is not enough to wish to be a Registry and
to really be a Registry.

Let me only focus on 7 new approved ones -- it takes them months
to set up a workable structure, which may be looked as a practical
examination on what Registry means.

The similar is for new ccTLD Registry (how many time to get into workable
.ps ? -- just to not speak about .eu, where the specta of difficulties
is much larger).

I do not understand how from the Non-Commercial international
perspective you may even consider that $50,000 is sufficient
to buy a membership (sorry for pushing reasonning to extreme).

I am looking for the gTLD Constituency enlarged soon to 1+7 members.

Elisabeth
NB. If it were enough to wish to speak plain English to really do
    speak plain English, the world would be different :-)
    You may replace English by French.