[council]

[council] IPC Representatives to the interim committees

Dear Colleagues:

From the last NC meeting held in Melbourne, IP representatives were
appointed to work, in conjunction with other members of the NC, on the
interim committees to address different issues contained in the business
plan. After internally reorganizing the workload among the IPC's NC
representatives, please be advised of the following:

UDRP interim committee. G Carey was appointed to chair this group. Instead
of G. Carey, Caroline Chicoine will lead this interim committee. She will
contact the other members in due course.

Internationalized domain names. One IPC representative was going to be
nominated. G Carey will act on this interim committee. Therefore, YJ please
include me in your mailing list on this issue.

Review Process. Axel will replace G Carey on this committee. Therefore,
Theresa please include Axel in  your mailing list instead of me.

Thank you and best regards to all.

Guillermo