[council]

Re: [council] Reasonable Opportunity for Comment

Louis:
Because the Names Council must approve the new Verisign proposal, I propose that we put it on the NC agenda for a vote at the April 10 meeting.

If the proposal is approved, an April 10 decision would allow plenty of lead time to make the necessary adjustments in time for the May 10 deadline.  If it is not approved, it won't matter.

>>> Louis Touton <touton@icann.org> 03/01/01 10:52PM >>>

[snip] 1 April is a rough practical deadline for decision on the VeriSign
proposal.