[council]

RE: [council] DRAFT minutes, NCtelecon 26 Feb, for validation

Erica-

The minutes are ok with me, except for my comments about ccTLD's.

The minutes say I said:

"P.de Blanc informed that 20 or 30 contracts would be in hand by the
time the contract with US government will be extended. ccTLDs
recommended to ICANN to start with draft contracts instead of
coming with a new contract as most ccTLDs would certainly agree to sign."

>>> Instead of "draft contracts", use:

 "draft contract developed by the ccTLD constituency"

thanks

Peter