[council]

Re: [council] GA Chair election procedure

Hi ... I may be joining in the middle of a conversation (and apologies if I've missed something), but I think the GA is
more than capable of holding "open and fair" elections... my main issue (as it was in LA) is that they HOLD the election
ASAP...
As the bylaws stand we the NC have to approve the elections / selected chairman so there are more than enough checks and
balances ... let's follow the timetable proposed by Elisabeth....

Paul