[council]

[council] TF Review report -- one correction please

Theresa,

I believe I already signaled it to you few weeks ago (or did I forget ?)
that I am member to the TF Review (Secretariat observations were soughts).
I provided you my comments a long time ago, when you started your work.
However I am not listed in your document published now in:
    http://www.icann.org/melbourne/dnso-review-report-17feb01.htm

Would it be possible to correct this and add my name in the footnotes ?
(I missed 17 Feb posting, overloaded with Geneva-Guernsey meetings)

Thank you,
Elisabeth
--

Notes:

*Task Force Members are: Axel Aus der Muhlen, Peter de Blanc, Roger Cochetti, Roberto Gaetano, Hirofumi Hotta, Paul Kane, Youn Jung Park, Theresa Swinehart. The Task Force would like to thank all for their contributions and input into the DNSO Review Process. The Task Force would also like to thank both YJ Park, and Greg Burton, for their work as co-Chairs of the DNSO Review Working Group