[council]

RE: [council] Communication on WG review - ACTION PLEASE!

The only NCRTF member to raise concerns was YJ, whose comments were received
very very late on the last date of the Task Force reviewing time. Her
comments were included in the footnotes, as it was unclear where they were
to be included or what specifics they sought to clarify. This was
communicated to her. All those communications can be found at the Task Force
listserve archives.

Theresa