[council]

[council] RE: [nc-review] DNSO review version 3.0 comment

YJ,

My error regarding the IPC constituency comments, and clarification I sought
that they were comments by members within the constituency, was due to my
own error, it is clear in their comments that they are from 'members' of the
constituency. .

Theresa