[council]

[council] Further Recommendation on DNSO Review Report version 1.0

For the last, this is my Further Recommendation on DNSO Review.

1st, Please, accept this motion.

Motion to NC from WG-Review teleconference regarding "chair"

YJ Park, the current chair of WG-Review designated by NC, is going
to ask NC to recognize newly elected WG-Review co-chair, as formal
chair of WG-Review and YJ Park as liaison chair of WG-Review from
NC which has been well-established practice in the DNSO.

2nd, Please, set up proper rules within the NC.

I still feel uncomfortable in the NC procedure which demands NC
members to decide on-spot decision from time to time. i.e.I happen
to see budget proposal which has designed DNSO as an incorporated
body which I first heard of.

I guess there must be lots of talks over "new gTLD registries contract
details" in somewhere. I guess there must be lots of talks over "DNSO
secretariat set up details" in somewhere. I guess there must be lots of
talks over "Whois Committee details" in somewhere. etc.... I can guess
there must be more issues which have not even been disclosed yet.

As an International participant in this process, whenever I feel I am
a mere guest and forced to say the same thing without any detailed
explanation, it is frustrating process.

Whenever this is brought up on the table, people say "TRUST".
You don't have to know all the details which will make you feel
burdensome. People will take care of you and you just trust them
and say "Yes".

However, it's still uncomfortable since it's difficult to figure out
whom I have been asked to trust here.

3rd, Please, allow reasonable timeframe to WG-Review

As a Liasion NC WG-Review Chair, I do recommnd that NC should
ask WG-Review to come up with their report by early March which
will allow people to discuss more during the Melbourne meeting.

Thanks,
YJ