[council]

Re: [council] Upcoming ICANN Meetings?

I was told (few sources, few weeks ago) that a place in the Latin
America is contemplated (probably in Bresil, Rio de Janeiro ?).
With a caveat that ICANN has not enough resources to do it itself,
therefore any meeting outside of California MUST be organized
and financially supported by a voluntary reliable organization.

Could we have some information from ICANN staff ?

Elisabeth