From: owner-council@dnso.org [mailto:owner-council@dnso.org]On Behalf Of
Michael Chicoine
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2001 2:41 PM
To: YJ Park; council@dnso.org
Cc: wg-review@dnso.org
Subject: Re: [council] Review WG requests its progress report until Feb
20 orMarch 4.

While I understand the concerns, I felt that we had an extensive
and thorough debate and discussion touching exactly on these concerns
at our last teleconference (as well as the fact that people have had
several months to respond to the questionnaire, not just this short
additional time period) and the vote was to stick with the agenda
approved.  My understanding is also that the WG is charged with
trying to outreach and get more people to respond to the
questionnaire, and that the NC Task Force (not the WG) would prepare
the report for our review. I am therefore not in favor of reopening
this debate, especially at this late stage.